- Planning for External User Access
- Deploying Edge Servers
- Director for External Users
- Lync Server TechNet Library, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=202714
- Microsoft Lync TechCenter, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=201187
- Lync Server workload poster, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=204599
- The OCS Guy's Blog edge server
- Microsoft UC Made Easy
- Jeff Schertz's Blog update address book
- Connectivity Test: http://recite.microsoft.com/
- Licensing http://lync.microsoft.com/en-us/HowToBuy/Pages/pricing-licensing.aspx
References - Lync
If you have received the following errors when running the ACL scripts, "The ordinal xxxx could not be located in the dynamic link libr...
This has been a frequent seen issue in our environment. The common symptoms are: After a Word or Excel file open, or when trying to save...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
I'm replacing an old Window 2003 server hosting freeFTPd app for Cisco Call Manager and Unity backup files with a Windows 2008 R2 server...