Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
OS: ESXi 5.1 - no previous editions of OM was installed
- Enter the host to maintenance mode in vSphere client
- Download vib file (OM-SrvAdmin-Dell-Web-7.1.0-6339.VIB-ESX51i_A00.zip)
- Upload vib file to tmp directory by using WinSCP
- In Putty, run command: "esxcli software vib install -v /tmp/cross_oem-dell-openmanage-esxi_7.1-0000.vib"
- Reboot the server and the vib file will be removed from the tmp directory automatically
- in vSphere client, exit maintenance mode
- Go to Configuration tab, Advanced Settings under Software, UserVars and make sure CIMvmw_OpenManageProviderEnabled set to 1
- Download "OM-SrvAdmin-Dell-Web-WIN-7.1.0-5304_A00" and install on the Windows client to access OM.
This has been a frequent seen issue in our environment. The common symptoms are: After a Word or Excel file open, or when trying to save...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 fu...