Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
OS: ESXi 5.1 - no previous editions of OM was installed
- Enter the host to maintenance mode in vSphere client
- Download vib file (OM-SrvAdmin-Dell-Web-7.1.0-6339.VIB-ESX51i_A00.zip)
- Upload vib file to tmp directory by using WinSCP
- In Putty, run command: "esxcli software vib install -v /tmp/cross_oem-dell-openmanage-esxi_7.1-0000.vib"
- Reboot the server and the vib file will be removed from the tmp directory automatically
- in vSphere client, exit maintenance mode
- Go to Configuration tab, Advanced Settings under Software, UserVars and make sure CIMvmw_OpenManageProviderEnabled set to 1
- Download "OM-SrvAdmin-Dell-Web-WIN-7.1.0-5304_A00" and install on the Windows client to access OM.
After changed subscription from E3 - Office 2016 to Business Premium - Office 2013, I ran into all kinds of problems. The first issue i...
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 fu...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...