- Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 full minutes
- Hold down Print green button for 5 seconds and release, wait for 10 seconds, hold down again for another 5 seconds
- Plug in the power cable and power on while leaving the Ethernet cable unplugged
- Once the printer is up 100%, go to the admin console by pressing Access A button
- Enter the credential - by default it's admin and 1111 as the password.
- Select Tools Pathway, click on More and select Software Reset
- **Important** Select "Reset Both" BUT don't hit "Confirm" button yet. Plug in the Ethernet cable now, then hit "Confirm".
- Printer now will power cycle again.
- Print some test pages and the printer should respond better
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month
Running Quickbooks Enterprise on Microsoft Remote Desktop server (2018), users get "This action requires Windows administrator permissi...
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 fu...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...
Our receptionist needs to have the ability to answer the phone while moving around. The model of the phone is 7965. I looked around and boug...