- Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 full minutes
- Hold down Print green button for 5 seconds and release, wait for 10 seconds, hold down again for another 5 seconds
- Plug in the power cable and power on while leaving the Ethernet cable unplugged
- Once the printer is up 100%, go to the admin console by pressing Access A button
- Enter the credential - by default it's admin and 1111 as the password.
- Select Tools Pathway, click on More and select Software Reset
- **Important** Select "Reset Both" BUT don't hit "Confirm" button yet. Plug in the Ethernet cable now, then hit "Confirm".
- Printer now will power cycle again.
- Print some test pages and the printer should respond better
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month
Yes she is the fucking bitch!
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...
The PWR light turns RED on my 'brand new' Dell PowerConnect 6248 switch as soon as plugged into the 'brand new' Dell RPS-600...