- Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 full minutes
- Hold down Print green button for 5 seconds and release, wait for 10 seconds, hold down again for another 5 seconds
- Plug in the power cable and power on while leaving the Ethernet cable unplugged
- Once the printer is up 100%, go to the admin console by pressing Access A button
- Enter the credential - by default it's admin and 1111 as the password.
- Select Tools Pathway, click on More and select Software Reset
- **Important** Select "Reset Both" BUT don't hit "Confirm" button yet. Plug in the Ethernet cable now, then hit "Confirm".
- Printer now will power cycle again.
- Print some test pages and the printer should respond better
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month
I have experienced this problem that the screen locked itself at exact one minute on all newly purchased Dell Latitude 7410s. I then have be...
This has been a frequent seen issue in our environment. The common symptoms are: After a Word or Excel file open, or when trying to save...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
The PWR light turns RED on my 'brand new' Dell PowerConnect 6248 switch as soon as plugged into the 'brand new' Dell RPS-600...