- Planning for External User Access
- Deploying Edge Servers
- Director for External Users
- Lync Server TechNet Library, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=202714
- Microsoft Lync TechCenter, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=201187
- Lync Server workload poster, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=204599
- The OCS Guy's Blog edge server
- Microsoft UC Made Easy
- Jeff Schertz's Blog update address book
- Connectivity Test: http://recite.microsoft.com/
- Licensing http://lync.microsoft.com/en-us/HowToBuy/Pages/pricing-licensing.aspx
References - Lync
After changed subscription from E3 - Office 2016 to Business Premium - Office 2013, I ran into all kinds of problems. The first issue i...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 fu...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...