- Planning for External User Access
- Deploying Edge Servers
- Director for External Users
- Lync Server TechNet Library, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=202714
- Microsoft Lync TechCenter, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=201187
- Lync Server workload poster, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=204599
- The OCS Guy's Blog edge server
- Microsoft UC Made Easy
- Jeff Schertz's Blog update address book
- Connectivity Test: http://recite.microsoft.com/
- Licensing http://lync.microsoft.com/en-us/HowToBuy/Pages/pricing-licensing.aspx
References - Lync
After changed subscription from E3 - Office 2016 to Business Premium - Office 2013, I ran into all kinds of problems. The first issue i...
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 fu...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...