- Enable TFTP client program on the client PC
- Open Command prompt and type in tftp then enter
- type the following command: tftp <Call Manager's IP> get <UPCprofilename>.cnf.xml then enter
- The file will be downloaded to C:\users\<userprofile> directory
- Move the file to C:\Users\<userprofile>\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Client Services Framework\Config
- Now user should be able to log in the Personal Communicator
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Usually the issue can be resolved in manually downloading the user profile from Call Manager.
Running Quickbooks Enterprise on Microsoft Remote Desktop server (2018), users get "This action requires Windows administrator permissi...
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 fu...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...
Our receptionist needs to have the ability to answer the phone while moving around. The model of the phone is 7965. I looked around and boug...