- Enable TFTP client program on the client PC
- Open Command prompt and type in tftp then enter
- type the following command: tftp <Call Manager's IP> get <UPCprofilename>.cnf.xml then enter
- The file will be downloaded to C:\users\<userprofile> directory
- Move the file to C:\Users\<userprofile>\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Client Services Framework\Config
- Now user should be able to log in the Personal Communicator
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Usually the issue can be resolved in manually downloading the user profile from Call Manager.
After changed subscription from E3 - Office 2016 to Business Premium - Office 2013, I ran into all kinds of problems. The first issue i...
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 fu...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...