- Enable TFTP client program on the client PC
- Open Command prompt and type in tftp then enter
- type the following command: tftp <Call Manager's IP> get <UPCprofilename>.cnf.xml then enter
- The file will be downloaded to C:\users\<userprofile> directory
- Move the file to C:\Users\<userprofile>\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Client Services Framework\Config
- Now user should be able to log in the Personal Communicator
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Usually the issue can be resolved in manually downloading the user profile from Call Manager.
Yes she is the fucking bitch!
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...
The PWR light turns RED on my 'brand new' Dell PowerConnect 6248 switch as soon as plugged into the 'brand new' Dell RPS-600...