- Random Outlook calendar events do not show up on mobile devices such as BlackBerry Q10 and Iphone.
- In OWA, the offended calendar events cannot display in browser either.
- Exchange 2003 SP2 & Outlook 2007/2010
- Microsoft ActivSync
- To prevent this issue occur again:
- Check the version of EXCDO.dll in Bin directory on Exchange server. If it's older than 6.5.7653.5, download the hotfix from KB938650 and apply it.
- Use the "Fix for me" from the same KB to add "FixRecipientTrackStatusTim" registry entry.
- Follow KB969254 to set CalendarRecovery registry. The steps are reprinted here:a) Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.b) Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\EXCDO\ParametersNote If the registry subkeys EXCDO and Parameters do not exist, go to step c. Otherwise, go to step e.c) On the Edit menu, click Add Key, type EXCDO, and then press ENTER.d) On the Edit menu, click Add Key, type Parameters, and then press ENTER.e) On the Edit menu, point to New, click DWORD Value, type CalendarRecovery, and then press ENTER.f) Double-click CalendarRecovery, type 1 in the Value data box, click Decimal, and then click OK.g) Exit Registry Editor.
- On client PC:1. Change Outlook to Non-Cached mode in Control Panel.2. Open Outlook, R-click Calendar and go to Properties.3. Copy and paste CleanupExpansionCachesInTheCalendarFolder in Description box in General tab.4. Change back to Cached mode.
- Remove the Exchange account form the mobile device and add again. All missing calendars should show up shortly. They will be also display properly in OWA.