1. After the new server is installed, no content database.
2. In central admin, Create a new web application at port 80, named wss_content (default)
configurable username and password: pxxxadmin/xxxxx
3. In SQL management studio, r-click databases and select restore database and select wss_content
4. point to bk file and ok to restore
5. got error
6. stop sql service, rename wss_content.mdf and wss_content_log.ldf and try (see screenshot, error1)
7. remove content datbase in central admin>app mgt>content database
8 then i got another error (see screenshot error2)
once removed content db from central admin
stop sql services and delte wss_content.mdf and ldf
restore again and make sure go to options to select overwrite
restored successfully this time
STSADM –o addcontentdb –url <URL name> -databasename <database name> -databaseserver <database server name>
but got error
The specified SPContentDatabase Name=WSS_CONTENT Parent=SPDatabaseServiceInstance has been upgraded to a newer version of SharePoint. Please upgrade this SharePoint application server before attempting to access this object.
verison is 12.0.6425.1000 on both servers!??
run config wizard again
verison on new moss is 220.127.116.1121
on old server is 18.104.22.16865
requested and installed KB2553020 - failed as well
try KB2596541 - 22.214.171.12453 - WTF
well "Operation completed successfully"
This has been a frequent seen issue in our environment. The common symptoms are: After a Word or Excel file open, or when trying to save...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...
The PWR light turns RED on my 'brand new' Dell PowerConnect 6248 switch as soon as plugged into the 'brand new' Dell RPS-600...