- Close all Excel files
- Open a blank Excel file outside the Engagement.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button on the top left corner in Excel, click Excel Options, and then click Add-Ins.
- Click Manage dropdown list, select disabled item, and click Go.
- Select all items in the disabled dialog box and click Enable.
- Close Excel Options then try to open Excel files in Engagement again.
Monday, April 23, 2012
HOWTO Fix Unable to set the Installed property of the AddIn class error
After changed subscription from E3 - Office 2016 to Business Premium - Office 2013, I ran into all kinds of problems. The first issue i...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
Recommended by a very knowledgeable Xerox technician - perform this procedure once a month Unplug both Ethernet and power cable for 5 fu...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...