- Close all Excel files
- Open a blank Excel file outside the Engagement.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button on the top left corner in Excel, click Excel Options, and then click Add-Ins.
- Click Manage dropdown list, select disabled item, and click Go.
- Select all items in the disabled dialog box and click Enable.
- Close Excel Options then try to open Excel files in Engagement again.
Monday, April 23, 2012
HOWTO Fix Unable to set the Installed property of the AddIn class error
This has been a frequent seen issue in our environment. The common symptoms are: After a Word or Excel file open, or when trying to save...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...
The PWR light turns RED on my 'brand new' Dell PowerConnect 6248 switch as soon as plugged into the 'brand new' Dell RPS-600...