- Turn off the power using the switch on the back of the printer.
- Open the front door of the printer.
- Hold the Continue button down, power on the printer, continue to hold down the Continue button until just the Error LED is on solid, then release the Continue button.
- Close the front door. The Continue button, Ready/Data, Toner Low, and Load Paper LEDs should all be lit.
- Wait for the printer to complete its POST process. This is completed once the printer begins emitting a fan noise and the rollers start, then stop.
- Press the Cancel button four times slowly until the Toner Low LED is lit.
- Press and hold the Continue button until the LEDs all begin to rapidly cycle up / down in sequence, then release the Continue button.The Toner Low LED is the only one on.
- Cycle the power on the printer.
When the printer is ready, press the Continue button once to print a settings page.
Under the heading Cartridge Information, verify the Photoconductor value is 0K (zero-K).
Monday, April 23, 2012
Reset Drum Counter on Dell 1720 Printer
This has been a frequent seen issue in our environment. The common symptoms are: After a Word or Excel file open, or when trying to save...
The error is "Sorry, we're unable to reach the server right now. Please try again later." The solution is to uncheck "D...
1.serach *.xlb and delete all 2.copy epace.xla from /pfx engagment/wm/utitliy to c:/progarm files/micfosoft office/office10 (the current ver...
The PWR light turns RED on my 'brand new' Dell PowerConnect 6248 switch as soon as plugged into the 'brand new' Dell RPS-600...