Monday, April 23, 2012

Workpaper references and comments have disappeared from the TB Report


I entered workpaper references and comments in blank columns in my TB Report. I have since done some additional work and now all my workpaper references and comments have disappeared from the TB Report. Why?


When changes are made to the Account Grouping order, all rows in the TB Report are deleted and re-inserted in the proper order. When this occurs, manually entered data in the TB Reports is deleted along with the row. If an account is assigned to a different group, only the applicable row is deleted and re-inserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solution: The size of the extent is less than the minimum in VMware

 I ran out the C drive space in a Windows 10 virtual machine in VMware. However, after adding additional free disk space, the "Extend&q...